Thursday 23 April 2015

Project Plan

I plan to photograph in Preston town. I would like to experiment shooting and a few different days, when the lighting and weather is different, so I can see which gives the most effect, and correctly portrays what Preston is like. I will find maps of my location, so I can start to plan where exactly I would like to shoot. I will also go to my decided locations and take some preliminary photographs, so I have a better idea of where and what I want to photograph for my test and real shoot.

Photograph taken from Google Images

I will be using a Nikon d5000 DSLR camera, with two standard lenses depending on what I want to shoot, one 18-55mm and the other 70-300mm.  My camera will be on manual mode, so I will be manually controlling the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO throughout the shoot. I will have my lense set to autofocus, so I can take my photographs quickly as people move around the streets.

Photograph taken from Google Images
Photograph taken from Google Images









No comments:

Post a Comment