Thursday 23 April 2015

Test Shoot on Location

I decided to do a test shoot, so I had a better idea of where exactly along Preston high street I wanted to photograph for the real shoot. I aimed to photograph a variety of people, objects and buildings, to portray what Preston and start to tell some sort of story through my images. I wanted to try taking black and white, and coloured images, so I could see which worked better for this location.


I mainly photographed people who were moving, meaning I had to increase my shutter speed on my camera so not to get blurred images. I used a long lense (70-300mm) when I was shooting passers by, so I could shoot from further away, therefore getting more natural, relaxed shots of people, then if I was close up photographing them.

























No comments:

Post a Comment